Cancellation & No Show policy
- We kindly request that you give us 24 hours advanced notice. Anything less than a 24 business hour notice is considered a no show.
- A $50.00 fee will be charged for each no show.
- Please call us as soon as you know you won’t be able to make your appointment. Calling the day before will help us to make that appointment available to someone who may need urgent or sick care.
- If you are a new patient and you do not show up for 2 consecutive appointments, and you do not call to cancel, We reserve the right to not schedule you with our office again.
- If you no show 3 appointments within a 12 month period of time, without calling to cancel, you will receive a letter notifying you of your termination from the practice.
Phone Calls & Texting
- When you call and leave a voice mail before 4:30pm your call will be returned by end of business day. Any voicemails left after 4:30pm may be returned next business day.
- Repeat calls and voicemails will only delay the call back time. This also ties up the phone lines for patients that have not left a voicemail or that have been assisted yet.
- Repeatedly calling (3 or more) and/or leaving voicemails on the same day can be considered harassment and may result in dismissal from our office.
- Phone calls from the MA or nurse for routine information are not made during patient care. You will be called before patient care, lunch, or after the last patient of the day. If it is emergent the receptionist will notify the Dr and or nursing staff and the call will be returned immediately.
- If you have already text our HIPAA compliant texting please do not call unless it is for a different issue.
- We are happy to help you when we have advance notice.
- We are happy to accept medically related forms that require your doctor’s signature.
- First, fill out all of the information about the patient, like your name, address, date of birth, social security number, and employer. Make sure to sign your name if the form requires it.
- Then give the form to the receptionists at the front desk. They will forward your form to our MA, Nurse, or office manager, who will then route it to your Provider.
- We cannot complete forms for pick up on the same day. We will return the form to you within 7 to 10 business days.
Results for Diagnostic Testing
- We know that you want to know the results of your lab tests and other diagnostic testing as soon as you can.
- When your test results are returned to the office, they are first reviewed by your doctor or provider. As soon as they are available our nursing staff will notify you or your results either by phone call, text, or letter.
- Depending on the test that has been ordered, we may not receive the results for up to two weeks. Please do not call to request test results for a minimum of 72-hours unless otherwise instructed.
- You may be asked to call the office and schedule a follow-up appointment with your doctor to discuss the test results and follow-up plan, if necessary.
Sending your records
- You may request a copy of your medical record.
- When patients are referred to a specialist or other facility for follow-up care, a complimentary copy of the medical record is forwarded to the doctor.
- Sometimes, our patients will need a copy of their medical record in order to transfer to another doctor. A records release form must be filled out in order for our records department to transfer your records to another doctor.
- Our patients may request a copy of their medical record for themselves, an insurance application or legal representation. The patient, insurer, or legal counsel will be billed at $0.75 per page.